Saving images for web/email/other media with best compression ratio and difficult task quality if you don’t have the right tools. Choosing the right format then choose right parameters are the key factors of smaller files. Previewing produces image and will project filesize will help user will choose the best setting. This kind is image optimization software often called ‘Save for web’.
- open multiple graphic file formats by looking first at the magic number (it does not need file extension to recognize format)including support for uncommon images types (up to 128 BPP, integer and floating point. EX: hdr images, 16 bit grayscale, etc). Adaptive logarithmic tone mapping algorithm (Drago) used for HDR images.
- save and optimize JPEG, GIF and PNG with a simple, clean user interface
- works in dual view: (original – optimized image) or single view (optimized image). Automatic preview of resulting image.
- compress files to desired filesize threshold.
- fast processing (all is done in memory); see instant results including resulting filesize.
- decide if you want to keep metadata (comments, IPTC, Adobe XMP, EXIF profiles, ICC profiles).
- common tools: pan and zoom, rotate, flip.
- resize image by using well known resample filters (ex: Lanczos3, Catmull Rom, Bicubic, and others).
- in-place compare function (alternativelly display the original image over the optimized image to notice small pixel changes).
- the compression and the results are comparable to those of commercial products.
virtualStudio a stand-alone, full-featured photo editor that can run virtualPhotographer and other plug-in filters. Now you can quickly and easily retouch and enlarge your photos likes a professional, use the power of plug-in. virtualStudio includes all the features you’d expect to find at high quality editing software, and even comes with a selection of picture frames and ability to add a title and copyright information.
- Includes virtualPhotographer
- Runs many popular Photoshop plug-ins
- 30 file formats including jpg, jpeg2000, png, bmp, gif, tiff, psd and some RAW files
- Easily applies layered effects with ‘Blend’ mode
- Image Browser with full-screen slideshow
- Opens multiple photos
- Auto Expose, Enhance, Sharpen, Equalize and White Balance
- Adds picture frames, copyright and titles
- Adjust brightness/contrast, gamma, hue and color
- Full Curves functionality
- Shadows and highlights
- Flip and rotate to 1/10th degree
- Selection with feather tool
- Sharpen, blur, noise removal
- Red-eye removal
- Resize using Lanczos, Mitchell, Bicubic
- Edit IPTC information and view EXIF
- Print with Print Preview
- Connect to your scanner or camera
- Cool Skins
- Enable/disable/drag toolbars.
ImageMagick a tools strong collection and library to read, write, and manipulate image at many image format (over 89 major formats) including popular formats like JPEG, TIFF, PDF, PNG, PhotoCD, and GIF. With ImageMagick you can make image dynamically, make this suited for Web application. You can also resize, rotate, sharpen, colour reduce, or add special effects to image and save your completed work at same or differing image format. Image processing operations available from command line, as well as through C, C++, Perl, or Java Progamming interfaces.